Most Commonly Asked Questions
DATES & HOURS
Every Weekend From July 20th & 21st - August 10th & 11th
Fair opens at 10:00am and closes at 6:00pm.
WHAT IS A RENAISSANCE FAIRE:
Our Faire is located on 6 acres of forest near Big Bear Lake! Come enjoy full contact jousting in the Arena, the Queen and her Court, 5 stages of fun & lively entertainment, listen to live music, comedy, see the birds of prey exhibit, shows, arts and crafts, games, archery, belly dancing and parades! Also, you cantake a break, enjoy some great food and have some fine spirits for a full day of fun!
HOW MUCH IS ADMISSION?
Adult Single Day is $18.00, Child Single Day (Ages 4‐17) is $15.00 and children under 3 and younger are free.
Members of the military and Seniors age 65+ and over may purchase tickets for $15.00. (Cannot be combined with other coupons or discounts. Not valid for online tickets.)
IS THE FAIRE CASH ONLY?
Our box office happily accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express to purchase your admission tickets. Each vendor on site creates their own policy regarding credit cards (although, most of the vendors do accept cards).
CAN I LEAVE THE FAIRE AND COME BACK IN?
Yes, you can ask for a hand stamp from the greeters at the front gate.
IS THERE A PARKING FEE?
Parking fees: $5.00 per vehicle. ($15 for RVs) - Cash only.
A parking attendant will collect your parking fee accordingly.
Handicapped parking is available. Please have your Handicap Placard displayed so attendants can direct you to a close parking location.
There will be shuttles running all day, to and from Captain John’s to the Big Bear Renaissance Faire Front Gate.
FOOD AND DRINKS
MAY WE BRING OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINKS?
We offer a variety of fresh, delicious food for our guests to enjoy at concession stands throughout our Faire, however we understand that some guests may need to bring outside food and drink into our Faire. Please note the following guidelines for bringing food and drink into our Faire:
- Any food required for medical purposes and medically‐indicated nutritional supplements.
- Any food required for special dietary needs.
- Baby food/baby formula.
- Alcohol and glass containers (excluding baby food jars).
- Coolers/Pinic Baskets, etc.
- Pets may not exceed more than 50 lbs.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times!
- You must clean up after your pet or you will be removed from the Faire site.
- Any aggressive behavior will result in removal from Faire site.
- Cell phone number and Driver’s License must be provided at entrance gate upon arrival.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to any guest who does not comply with the pet friendly policies of the Big Bear Renaissance Faire.
- Management reserves the right to refuse any pet.